How to Hire the Right Tiling Contractor near Hodges Alabama
On occasion you may need the skills of a professional tile installer near Hodges AL, but how do you choose the best contractor? Naturally you want to locate installers that are not only experienced working with porcelain, ceramic or natural stone tile, but who are also artisans that will deliver an attractive finished product. You want to be proud to show off your newly installed kitchen backsplash, floor or shower stall tiling to your family, friends and neighbors. But how do you start? An experienced residential or commerciall tiling installer can be a one person business or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the highest priority is to locate someone who not only services your area, but has an outstanding reputation for quality work at competitive and reasonable prices. And for your convenience and protection, you must be able to receive quotes either by email, phone or in your home from contractors before making your selection. That way you will know how much the project costs before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you must consider before selecting a tiling installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Hodges AL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Hodges AL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Hodges AL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Hodges or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Alabama Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Hodges AL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Alabama references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Hodges AL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
Looking for Tile Installation in Hodges Alabama?
If you live in Hodges AL and are looking for some reputable pre-screened tiling contractors, following is some background information about your hometown that you may find interesting and useful.
Devlin Hodges (born April 12, 1996) is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Samford, after playing at Mortimer Jordan High School. He was signed by the Steelers as an undrafted free agent in 2019.
Hodges was a four year starter at quarterback for Samford. He was named the Southern Conference Offensive Player of the Year three times, and he was the recipient of the 2018 Walter Payton Award during his senior year in which he set the NCAA FCS career record for passing yards with 14,584. Hodges’ mark broke the previous record that was set by former Alcorn State quarterback Steve McNair in 1994.
Hodges signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted free agent on May 13, 2019. He was waived on August 31, 2019. The Steelers re-signed Hodges to their practice squad on September 10, 2019. He was promoted to the active roster on September 16, 2019 following an injury to starter Ben Roethlisberger. On October 6, 2019, he made his professional debut with the Steelers in a game against the Baltimore Ravens following an injury to Mason Rudolph. In his first regular season game, Hodges completed seven of nine passes for 68 yards, and ran the ball twice for 20 yards. He won his first NFL start in the October 13, 2019 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. In the game, Hodges threw for 132 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception.
Kitchen Tiles Backsplash Installers Hodges AL
Finding the right Hodges AL tile installation contractor is easier than you think! Just request your free estimates from this website now. You originally came to our website because you were interested in Kitchen Tiles Backsplash Installers. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
More Awesome Locations in Alabama