How to Hire the Right Tile Installer near Seminole Florida
On occasion you may need the skills of a professional tile installer near Seminole FL, but how do you select the best contractor? Naturally you want to locate contractors that are not only experienced working with porcelain, ceramic or natural stone tile, but who are also professionals that will provide an attractive finished product. You want to be proud to display your newly installed kitchen backsplash, floor or shower stall tiling to your family, friends and neighbors. But where do you begin? An experienced residential or commerciall tiling contractor can be a one man business or part of a larger tiling or home improvement company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only services your area, but has an outstanding reputation for quality work at competitive and affordable prices. And for your protection and convenience, you should be able to receive estimates either by email, phone or in person from contractors prior to making your decision. That way you will know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s review a few things that you should consider before selecting a tile installer.
Bathroom, Kitchen and Floor Tiling
Following is a list of some of the services a local Seminole FL tile remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of tile services or remodeling not listed, please request your free quotes for more information.
- Kitchen Backsplash Install and Repair
- Shower Stall Tile Install and Repair
- Floor Tile Install and Repair
- Wall Tile Install and Repair
- Grout Cleaning and Replacement
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Natural Stone Tile (Marble, Granite, Slate)
- Tile Countertops
- Mosaic and Glass Tile
- Subway Style Tile
Choose Your Tile Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for tile installation in Seminole FL, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So follow these guidelines when considering hiring a tiling expert for your kitchen, bathroom or flooring tile project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Seminole FL tile remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free estimates from local tile contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Florida, as well as Seminole or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as the Florida Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Seminole FL tiling contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check Florida references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Seminole FL home remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
Looking for Tile Installation in Seminole Florida?
If you live in Seminole FL and are looking for some reputable pre-screened tiling contractors, following is some background information about your hometown that you may find interesting and useful.
Seminole used to contain a water tower painted in 2000 by artist Tom Stovall. In late 2005, council members expressed dissatisfaction with the design, but residents spoke out in its favor, feeling it made Seminole unique and provided a good landmark for giving directions, however the water tower is no more. As of 7/20/17 the city began to demolish the water tower. Efforts by residents to save the water tower went unsuccessful. It will be replaced by a public park.
Seminole is located at 27°50′19″N 82°47′6″W / 27.83861°N 82.78500°W / 27.83861; -82.78500 (27.838502, -82.784913). It is surrounded by Pinellas County enclaves in all directions. Its closest neighbors are Indian Rocks Beach to the northwest, Largo to the north, Pinellas Park to the east, St. Petersburg to the south, and Madeira Beach to the west. Its main arteries are State Road 694 and Alternate U.S. Highway 19. It embraces the lower half of the lower limb of Lake Seminole.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.6 square miles (14.6 km2), of which 5.1 square miles (13.2 km2) is land and 0.54 square miles (1.4 km2) (9.58%) is water.
Tile Installers Seminole FL
Finding the right Seminole FL tile installation contractor is easier than you think! Just request your free estimates from this website now. You originally came to our website because you were interested in Tile Installers. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed and pre-screened tile installers servicing your area. Trained professionals are standing by waiting for your request to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right tile installer at the right price now!
More Awesome Locations in Florida